After Samsung announced a while ago in South Korea the 7-inch smartphone called Galaxy W, now this trend of big phones arrived in other regions too, more precisely in US where BLU Products just launched the STUDIO 7.0 smartphone that brings as its name suggest, a 7 inch screen. BLU Studio 7.0 comes with a 7-inch capacitive screen (1.024 x 600 pixels),...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)