AMD’s CEO, Lisa Su has plans to visit Lenovo, Asustek, TSMC and Acer in a bid to create new deals and relationships with these firm. The idea is to commit to future engagements and explain AMD’s future roadmap, that may include some interesting APUs we’d like to hear more about. AMD wants to enter the tablet market, although if they...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)