Xiaomi is certainly no stranger to sales records, managing to move its handsets very fast after launching them, but now their latest tablet is setting records. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 was put on sale yesterday at 10 am and it took less than a minute for the 64 GB model to be sold out. The Chinese company offers this model in two versions: 64 GB and 16...
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Unboxing; Onda Keyboard Unboxing (Dual Boot Tablet With Windows 10 and Remix OS 2.0)
- Teclast TBook 16 Pro Review: Solid Design and Build, But Also a Massive Device Capable of OK Productivity (Video)