Xiaomi is certainly no stranger to sales records, managing to move its handsets very fast after launching them, but now their latest tablet is setting records. The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 was put on sale yesterday at 10 am and it took less than a minute for the 64 GB model to be sold out. The Chinese company offers this model in two versions: 64 GB and 16...
- Cube WP10 Unboxing: Feels Like a Tablet, It’s in Fact an Original Windows 10 Mobile Phone
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)