After the whole iPhone 4 antenna malfunction scandal, we’ve heard that some user got burnt when his iPhone 4 USB cable went on fire and now the same thing seems to happen to the iPad. A Slashgear reader going as Forge reported that his iPad cable melted, as he discovered the incident having smelled burning plastic one night.
We’ve heard about overheating Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 units causing fires, but should we worry about the iPad, too? Sooner or later, we’ll have to throw out all gadgets at the rate things are going now.
[via GSM Dome]