After we recently found out that the tablet market slowed down significantly in this year, today through a new report revealed by the Pocket iOS app developers, we get to know that the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus users that are also owning an iPad are starting to use thier phones more often.


From this report we find that the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus owners are spending now more time reading articles and watching video through Pocket, more precisely 72% of the time, while the rest of 28% is time left for browsing in the app using an iPad tablet.

Also, Pocket said that the users with an iPhone 5s and an iPad are using the app from their phones 55% of time, numbers that confirm the fact that a smartphone with a bigger screen is more likely to be used for a long time period compared to a tablet thanks to its size and portability.