Today, after a long period of waiting and teasing the first 2K smartphone debuted officially. We could say it’s actually a phablet, considering its diagonal is 5.7 inches. The device supports a 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution and offers a pixel density of 490 ppi. This is the world’s first Quad HD screen device and it packs some impressive...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)