I feel like there’s a new segment of phones and phablets out there, that have the battery as the sole selling point. One such “battery phone” is the Doogee Homthom H6, pictured below and going through a bit of a special offer these days. The device comes with a very impressive 6250 mAh battery and starting from today it gets a special...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)