It’s incredibly hard to innovate in the tablet segment nowadays, since it’s filled to the brim with “me too” products, usually inspired by iPads, Lenovo Yogas or Surface Pros. The Lenovo Yoga Book is doing its own thing and we were lucky enough to play with its for a few days. Details are revealed after the break, but in the...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)