This week’s WWDC 2016 brought us the unveiling of iOS 10, with some cool tablet-related features, such as split screen tabs for Safari, but also some bad news, if you own an older iPad. Turns out that the iPad 2, iPad 3 and first gen iPad Mini are not going to get the new release. That puts the score at around 40% of mainstream iPads, that will...
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Unboxing; Onda Keyboard Unboxing (Dual Boot Tablet With Windows 10 and Remix OS 2.0)