Chuwi is prepping a new tablet, one that has a very impressive set of specs. I’m talking about the Chuwi Hi13 model, a 2 in 1 device, that has a 13.5 inch screen and an amazing 3000 x 2000 pixel resolution. So now let’s see what this model is all about! Previously, the slate was teased as an upcoming unit with an Intel Apollo Lake CPU and...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)