Pioneer Computers is among the latest names getting into the tablet biz, through the DreamBook ePad HD10 HD slate model. This is the very first Honeycomb device of the company, packing a 10 inch display and the specs you can see below. The tablet was announced in Australia, where it will hit the shops in mid-April with a $705 price tag.
If you’re wondering, Pioneer Computer has nothing to do with the famous audio equipment maker Pioneer from Japan. The DreamBook ePad HD10 HD uses a leather back cover and it comes with the following features:
- Display: 10.1 inch, 1280 x 800 pixels
- Connectivity: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSPA, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, micro HDMI
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB, microSD card slot
- Camera: 5MP (rear), 2MP (Front)
- Battery: 8 hours of video, 48 hours of light usage
- Other features: ambient light sensor, 3 axis accelerometer
This Android 3.0 device will debut in Australia, as mentioned and we sure hope to see it someplace else, as well.