Vonino is a tablet and phone brand that was present at CeBIT 2015, a tech show going in Germany between March 16th and March 20. The company brought to the show two brand new tablets, the Vonino iMart QS Windows 8.1 unit and the Vonino Argus QS Android unit. The iMart QS is an 8 inch slate with Windows 8.1 with Bing and it relies on a quad core Intel...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)