Although today is the big day for the Galaxy Note 5, there are other phablets out there that deserve some attention. For example, the freshly launched Mstar M1 Pro is appealing through its excellent price tag of $137. The device has a bit of a Galaxy Note vibe to it. The back is made of leather imitation (faux leather), reminding us a lot of the Galaxy...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)