Bluedot is a Japanese company, that announced a very affordable tablet, dubbed BNT-71. This device is priced at just $67 and it will be available in stores on November 13th. The device can be preordered from today, probably only locally. The slate reminds me of certain older Malata tablets, design-wise. Bluedot BNT-71 comes with Android 5.1, a 7 inch...
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Unboxing: 5.5 inch Phablet With Metal Body, Generous Battery Gets Unboxed
- Apple Debuts More Affordable 9.7 Inch iPad, iPad Mini 4 With Extra Storage, Red iPhone 7
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Review: Pricey Niche Machine, Good for Its 3D Camera Abilities (Video)
- Onda OBook 20 Plus Review: Better Looking Than the Average Slate from China, Has a Solid Keyboard Accessory (Video)
- Acer Aspire Switch 12S Unboxing: Getting Cozy With a Core M Detachable (Video)