Chuwi Hi13 Will Be Launched on February 20th for a $369 Price Tag; Brings an Intel Apollo Lake CPU
In November last year the Chinese company Chuwi announced the fact that was working an a new 2 in 1 tablet equipped with an Intel Apollo Lake processor and with a 3000 x 2000 resolution screen. Later in January, Chuwi revealed more info about this new tablet and its official name – Chuwi Hi13. Now we get to know its full specs and when the tablet will be available for pre-order.
Chuwi Hi13 specs:
- 13.5 inch display with a 3000 x 2000 pixels resolution / 3:2 ratio
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU
- 4 GB DDR3L RAM + 64 GB eMMC storage + microSD card support up to 128 GB
- 2.4/5G Dual-band Wi-Fi + USB Type-C port
- 10.000 mAh battery + 24W Fast Charging
- 2 mpx front camera + 5 mpx rear camera
- AAC 4 speaker audio
Among other things revealed today we have the fact that the tablet comes in a unibody metal casing, that we’re getting support for HiPen H3 or HiPen H1 stylus and that it offers support for detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full size USB-A) . Overall, this seems to be a great deal if you’re asking me. And yes, Windows 10 Home is present here so this device is perfect for those who need productivity features also.