Vonino is a tablet and phone brand that was present at CeBIT 2015, a tech show going in Germany between March 16th and March 20. The company brought to the show two brand new tablets, the Vonino iMart QS Windows 8.1 unit and the Vonino Argus QS Android unit. The iMart QS is an 8 inch slate with Windows 8.1 with Bing and it relies on a quad core Intel...
- Chuwi Hi12 Unboxing: 12 inch Dual Boot Tablet With Potential for Accessorizing (Video)
- Here’s a Top 10 Tablets from China, Worth Buying in August 2016; From Dual-boot Slates to 12-inch Models
- Huawei P8 Max Review: Solid Mega Phablet, Great for Multimedia and Gaming (Video)
- Computex 2016: ASUS Unveils New Transformer 3 Hybrid Tablets, ZenBook 3 Macbook Rival
- Chuwi Vi8 Plus Review: Solid Chassis, Not Much Inside… (Video)