Although today is the big day for the Galaxy Note 5, there are other phablets out there that deserve some attention. For example, the freshly launched Mstar M1 Pro is appealing through its excellent price tag of $137. The device has a bit of a Galaxy Note vibe to it. The back is made of leather imitation (faux leather), reminding us a lot of the Galaxy...
- Chuwi Hi12 Unboxing: 12 inch Dual Boot Tablet With Potential for Accessorizing (Video)
- Here’s a Top 10 Tablets from China, Worth Buying in August 2016; From Dual-boot Slates to 12-inch Models
- Huawei P8 Max Review: Solid Mega Phablet, Great for Multimedia and Gaming (Video)
- Computex 2016: ASUS Unveils New Transformer 3 Hybrid Tablets, ZenBook 3 Macbook Rival
- Chuwi Vi8 Plus Review: Solid Chassis, Not Much Inside… (Video)