Every once in a while we cover newsworthy phablets and phones that get prices simply too good to be true. They usually come from China and today we have two such models, detailed below. I’m talking about the Oukitel U8 phablet with a 5.5 inch 2.5D display and the Mlaix MX Base, a 5 inch HD handset with big battery. The 5.5 incher stands out through...
- Chuwi Hi12 Unboxing: 12 inch Dual Boot Tablet With Potential for Accessorizing (Video)
- Here’s a Top 10 Tablets from China, Worth Buying in August 2016; From Dual-boot Slates to 12-inch Models
- Huawei P8 Max Review: Solid Mega Phablet, Great for Multimedia and Gaming (Video)
- Computex 2016: ASUS Unveils New Transformer 3 Hybrid Tablets, ZenBook 3 Macbook Rival
- Chuwi Vi8 Plus Review: Solid Chassis, Not Much Inside… (Video)