Just as usual, when a good thing happens, a company branches out. That’s why LeTV has started expanding from phones to tablets and it’s preparing a slate. Said model has just leaked via a benchmark and it’s called LeTV Max4-70. This is supposed to be a 6.9 inch slate, that just leaked in GFXBench. It offers Full HD resolution support,...
- Chuwi Hi12 Unboxing: 12 inch Dual Boot Tablet With Potential for Accessorizing (Video)
- Here’s a Top 10 Tablets from China, Worth Buying in August 2016; From Dual-boot Slates to 12-inch Models
- Huawei P8 Max Review: Solid Mega Phablet, Great for Multimedia and Gaming (Video)
- Computex 2016: ASUS Unveils New Transformer 3 Hybrid Tablets, ZenBook 3 Macbook Rival
- Chuwi Vi8 Plus Review: Solid Chassis, Not Much Inside… (Video)