AMD’s CEO, Lisa Su has plans to visit Lenovo, Asustek, TSMC and Acer in a bid to create new deals and relationships with these firm. The idea is to commit to future engagements and explain AMD’s future roadmap, that may include some interesting APUs we’d like to hear more about. AMD wants to enter the tablet market, although if they...
- Chuwi Hi12 Unboxing: 12 inch Dual Boot Tablet With Potential for Accessorizing (Video)
- Here’s a Top 10 Tablets from China, Worth Buying in August 2016; From Dual-boot Slates to 12-inch Models
- Huawei P8 Max Review: Solid Mega Phablet, Great for Multimedia and Gaming (Video)
- Computex 2016: ASUS Unveils New Transformer 3 Hybrid Tablets, ZenBook 3 Macbook Rival
- Chuwi Vi8 Plus Review: Solid Chassis, Not Much Inside… (Video)