Chuwi Hi10 Plus Tablet Coming on September 12th, Priced at $239
Here we are in September, the month when school starts and tablets may get a boost in sales. One of the newcomers that arrives just in time for school is the Chuwi Hi10 Plus mode, that’s going to debut on September 12th, priced at $239.
This is a 10.8 inch slate with a bunch of solid specs, particularly the battery and connectivity if you ask me. Not bad RAM quantity too. Chuwi Hi10 Plus uses a detachable magnetic docking keyboard and the Chuwi HiPen H2 stylus, but those are sold separately. It has an aluminum full metal body and industrial aesthetics, plus it’s quite slim at 8.8 mm and weighs 686 grams.
Here are the specs:
- Display: 10.8 inch, Full HD, 3:2 aspect ratio, 450 nits brightness
- CPU: Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5, Intel HD Graphics Gen 8
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Battery: 8400 mAh Li-Po/ 5V/3A quick charging
- Camera: 2 MP Back/ 2 MP Front
- Connectivity: USB 3.0 Type C
This is a dual OS Windows 10/ Remix OS 2.0 model and we look forward to seeing it in action.